Public Relations Services are a way to get your message out to the public you want to serve. There are many ways to do that and we can decide together what you need. We can do the work for you or coach you on how to do it yourself.
A public relations program can be an effective way for a business to gain awareness, boost its credibility, develop relationships with key industry leaders, gain recognition as an industry thought leader and develop a positive reputation for its brand locally, regionally or nationally. The TSE Marketing Group offers a comprehensive, strategically planned PR program that considers all of the following:
• PR Strategy. Engage strategic counsel related to public relations strategy, messaging and execution
- Consulting and advising with the formulation of a client’s profile and policies;
- Laying groundwork for future stories.
•Media Lists. Formulate targeted lists of media contacts and appropriate vertical market publications
• Press Kit. Compile a kit that includes a company fact sheet executive biographies, service overviews, photos of projects, testimonials, links to website and social media sites, recent press releases and contact information
• Press Releases. Issue releases for announcements, business achievements, awards, survey results, events and community news. Releases are distributed over the Wire, submitted to online PR websites, announced on social media sites and pitched to reporters on your media list to ensure your news is reaching your target audience
• Editorial Calendars. Construct a PR calendar of relevant print and online feature opportunities for the coming year
• Bylined Articles. Research bylined article opportunities and ensure all deadlines are met and material requirements are fulfilled
• Media Relations. Cultivate relationships with key industry publications and reporters to ensure that your company is included in the appropriate editorial opportunities, including feature stories, buyers’ guides and industry round-up articles
• Issues Management. Develop a plan that enables you to respond to a crisis quickly and effectively, while safeguarding your reputation
• Awards. Research opportunities and nominate your company and staff for various awards sponsored by publications, associations and other organizations
• Speakers Bureau. Work with event planners and other events to place your executives as speakers at industry or local area events to establish your company as an expert in the industry
• Case Studies. Write success stories that are pitched to editors and reporters at key publications in your industry
• Community Relations. Develop a community relations program to develop and demonstrate your involvement in the area
• Social Media Integration. Effectively integrate public relations initiatives with online marketing tactics, including social media
• Highlights Reels. Produce a video compilation of top media results that you can share with your clients and employees and display on your website
• Sponsorships. Illustrate your company’s dedication to causes, events and the community through sponsorship opportunities
• Surveys. Create newsworthy content by designing, fielding and announcing the results of a survey
• Satellite Media Tours. Plan a media tour conducted via satellite with a company spokesperson and radio and television reporters
The ultimate goal of marketing is to gain ROI for your company, and PR is a crucial tool that ensures your marketing efforts accomplish that goal. At The TSE Marketing Group, we can integrate a strategic PR program into your business’s marketing mix. For more information on our PR services, please contact us today!